[NetEpic ML] Re: somethings

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:14:36 +0000

Hi!

Dont worry about hte slann the rules have been revised and they now have more armor and AA-guns as well as air-transports and mechanized units.

Ken when do you think they will be released, Incoming! #4?

Any input on the slann is greatly appreciated since they are still in the development phase.

Peter