[NetEpic ML] Notes from the Edge

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:05:12 -0800

Heheh, can't join the discussion as to what army everyone has as all my
stuff is boxed up. I have a LOT of models still on sprues and at least..30+
Warlords still on sprues :) Three painted Imperators, 6 Reavers (4 painted)
and two Warhounds (just two :) ). I have more Knights then you can shake a
large stick at. :)

Cheese Destructors
This came up on the Epic list so I'll bring it up here too: Fire Control
Center and Plasma cannons - do plasma destructors get the Fire Control bonus
when firing? And should PDs be limited to carapace mounts?

Attack Bikes
What do they come out to in the formula?

More Rules Wierdness
..nothing new yet. Can't wait to get my hands on Pagemaker though. I can get
around the time limited versions of Illustrator and Photoshop 5 though... I
can direct unnamed individuals to the correct locations to use those
programs if necessary.

PDF versions of Incoming are...slowly...coming along. Word truly sucks at
trying to get a nice, consistent layout!

Kenneth

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic