[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic Errata/Clarifications

From: Michele Heidal <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:50:48 -0000

Hi
some from old rules and some from GW
Grey Knight
hhmmm you might be right, but then, when teleported that would be a charge
so no firing.
But GW says to treat as HQ for these would be elite troops trained to fight
on there own, droped behined enmy lines cut off from the chain of command.
Kind of like drop pods, but they would be given orders before droped, and
lead by HQ. Knights come through warp jump, must be hard on mind, and have
no idea were they will land, with no leader.
Bout chart, look at Tec-Gaurd&Imperail Knights
chart imperail Titan weapons plasma cannon has RW in boxat 100 pts
rule on plasma blastgun says only plasma weapon for Reaver and Warhound
HTH & morale I agreed with you. In 40k if charged and you are broken take
morale test if fail fall back 2 d6