Re: [NetEpic ML] Q&A

From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:36:31 -0000

Ok.
I know I have already asked heaps of questions but I'm getting a little
confused with my vague memory of Space Marine and NE4

Barrges shooting at Titans. (with and without shields)
Could someone please go into a little detail and explain how this
situation works at the moment.

PS. does a NetEpic Q&A exist because I dont want to keep hasslin'
people with these questions.