[NetEpic ML] Re: one more time

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:00:19 +0000

Hi!

Actually we DO have rules for them. They are page 11 of the Imperial Guard Booklet. It states that these missiles are subject to AA fire but do to their speed there is a -2 to hit penalty. Note these rules apply to deathstrike missiles since by nature they fly for a while before they hit. This
does not translate to titan carried weapons that are fired and hit in the same turn, these are beyond any AA capability.

I do agree that GW's idea of rolling dice to cover bad mechanics is a horrible habit they have. We tried in making these rules to avoid that kind of thing.

Peter