[NetEpic ML] Re: Is Epic dead in your area?

From: Lewis Dabbs <ldabbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:33:09 -0500

As to the future of E40K, I feel that Games Workshop will discontinue
(again) and release in a year or two with new rules and miniatures that
will make people start all over again.

Very few people in my area got involved in E40K because of the limit of
using only Games Workshop minis. Several people have started doing
Dirtside II which is not specific to any miniature line.