[NetEpic ML] Re: some chaos questions

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:37:23 -0700

> 1. May chaos marines use Razorback squadrons?

I don't believe these vehicles were aruond during the Heresy so technically
I would say no. But the rules allow it. Maybe they stole them :)

> 2. What kind of units may count as forward observers for indirect barrage
> wepons mounted on daemon engins (e.g. doomblasters)?

By the rules, those units currently noted as forward observers. Sounds lame
but dems the rules right now.

> 3. What kind of units may count as forward observers for indirect barrage
> wepons mounted on chaos marine vehicels (e.g. whirlwind.)

Anyone noted in the rules as being a forward observer.

> For example chaos beastmen or trolls may obsereve indirect barage for a
> death guard whirlwind squadron?

Not very well but yes. Maybe they grut the coordinates really loud.

Strange but true, you have a suggestion to make this more 'realistic'? :)

Kenneth

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/netepic