[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic 4.0

From: Digiboy <valp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:00:50 -0400

D10 is a bit problematic, I think since any players of version 2, or other
GW games are going to have D6. I recommend staying with D6 for universality
and simplicity. I would also recommend/request that basing standards be
somewhat optional. Otherwise those of us with older armies would have to
break done some of our old square-based stands.

Otherwise I love the ideas I am seeing on this. I have a huge Chaos/Chaos
Squat army I put together about 4 years ago and am dying to play again.

Anyone out there in the Cincinnati area playing NetEpic?