[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic 4.0

From: kevin ludwig <sj_khorne_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

he is right about the d10 thing , but then you cant wander to far from
space marine because that would ruin the game and make it tougher for
newer people to understand .

I agree that the initive system needs change though . I find that epic
40k's is accually very good and simple , rather than a d6 or d10 . Also
I think that the objectives in E40k are much better and well thought
out ( i expecialy like the morale system , as you dont have to be
winning the battle to win . ) and think that it should be incorperated
in to Netepic .