[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic 4.0

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:33:58 -0700

> he is right about the d10 thing , but then you cant wander to far from
> space marine because that would ruin the game and make it tougher for
> newer people to understand .

I should point out that NetEpic will remain with the d6 system. Peters
system is the one going with the d10 (I personally prefer multiple die
types).

> I agree that the initive system needs change though . I find that epic
> 40k's is accually very good and simple , rather than a d6 or d10 . Also
> I think that the objectives in E40k are much better and well thought
> out ( i expecialy like the morale system , as you dont have to be
> winning the battle to win . ) and think that it should be incorperated
> in to Netepic .

The chit system? Think we should make that a core rule? Personally I have no
problem with that.

If you have any ideas how to do the morale system like E40Ks I'm all ears.
Since we don't use blast markers its harder then it sounds ;)

Kenneth