[NetEpic ML] Re: Yarrick

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:47:52 +1000

At 11:56 AM 9/14/99 +0200, you wrote:
>What happend with Comissar Yarrick in NetEPIC?
>I checked the netepic IG booklet, but i didn't find him.
>He has been removed from the game?

Perhaps not removed from the game, but not converted over. If you look
you'll see that we carried NONE of the special characters like Yarrick,
Ghazguhkull or the Cheese Wolf, sorry SPACE wolf, characters over into NetEpic.

You could probably still use the original rules for them in NetEpic without
any drama, the points values for them might need to be tweaked a little though.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."