[NetEpic ML] Abusive Email

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 18:02:59 -0700

I'd rather not step in on this but I'll pipe up a bit.

Lay off. Take it to private emails or the FCC or whatever you want but keep
it off the list. There are list moderators you know.

I saw Gary Tailors mail, and while I'm not impressed as to his intellectual
accomplishments or use of the English language I somehow doubt the mail will
bring down the wrath of the FCC. If it does..well then frankly that's pretty
sad when you think about it. I'm not going to kick him for that one email
though.

If he sends out more rants, or others on the list do the same then we'll
punt you. It's not rocket science.

Now back to our regular programming...