[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:16:22 +1100

>Hi,

Howdy!

>some new questions to the list,
>
>1) reading the new air rules printed in incoming 1-3 I saw that orks
>bombers must, before, start a ground attack, test on a D6 to see if
>something wrong occured (incoming 1) (rolling 6 = explode), in incoming 3
>the same procedure disappeared.
>As incoming nr.3 is the later one I think I don't have to follow the past
>test, but because I'm not sure, I wish a clarification.

I haven't read them myself (as I am not a fan of the newer air-combat
rules) but would assume that the subsequent issue would superseed the older
one. I think its a bit rough on the Orks to have that roll inflicted on
them. They already have enough troubles with the Mekboy Kards.

>2) the belly gun armor save in the data sheet is for the great gargant 3+
>and for the slasher 2+, is this a mistake? The original sheets (GW) stated
>2+ for both.

Assume its a 2+. Probably just a clerical error.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."