[NetEpic ML] New Players

From: Robert Heitkamp <robert_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:31:24 -0600

Just wanted to say hi to the list. You've got 2 (soon to be 3) new
players of NetEpic in the north Denver area. Two of us are new to Epic
(long time W40K players). I've read both the Epic 40,000 rules and the
NetEpic rules. The NetEpic rules are very well done. A much better game
than Epic 40,000. Congratulations.

If there are any other players in the Denver area here let me know. I
play Eldar, my other friend playing has Space Marine, Imperial Guard and
Tech-Guard armies. The third player will be building a Chaos army
hopefully soon.

- Robert