[NetEpic ML] The Next Incoming?

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:40:14 -0800

Gnap!

The new and improved Heresy files have been converted to PDF and are now on
my page if you want to take a gander. I've also added the Imperial Guard
list Peter sent.

I'm also looking forward to kickstarting another Incoming issue if people
are interested. Simon has not been looking forward to collating all the Q&A
(holy SMOKES where there a lot of clarifications!) but it's important if we
want another edition of NetEpic.

For articles I believe there was supposed to be a Slaan list (have to check
to make sure) and IIRC my Battlesuit conversion was also going to show up.

I've heard dark murmers that the second issue of Firepower mentions NetEpic
in some way, can anyone confirm that GW in fact does know the project
exists? Or are we imagining things?

Noones mentioned my lack up updates for the Codex Titanicus book and such
but I guess I'll be finishing that off sometime soon. I have a bazillion
other projects and noones asked so its a low priority one.

So make your voices known! Would you like to see another Incoming? And what
would you like to see in it other then a collected errata and whatever I dig
up? Fiction? Old fluff I could scan in? What?

Back to War of the Ring (will be done tonight whoo-hoo).

Kenneth Peters
NetEpic Idea Rat