[NetEpic ML] Re: Thunderhawks

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 16:25:52 +0000

Hi!

According to the real old background stuff a troop carrier known as thunderbolt
was available at the time of the heresy and was used by both sides. Later
versions of epic made the thunderbolt a fighter and named the transport
thunderhawk.

There are many background stories citing a chaos marine transport, whether it be
thunderhawk or no the bottom line is that chaos has this capability.

I beleive you're friend should not fear them in hands of chaos, with present AA
guns rules their efficiency is very reduced.

Peter