[NetEpic ML] [New Member]

From: Hindeo <Yarrick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:50:04 +0100

a BIG "Hallo" to all listers. I am a new subscriber from Italy, and after
some day of simple reading, I decided to introduce myself to the list.

My name is Andrea and I am 22. I play Epic since 1993, but sadly in the last
months my friends left me alone and devoted themselves to 40K and Fantsy,
games I also play, but my love goes to Epic.

I play Squats. I have not an enormous army, but is a winning army, featuring
lots of Iron Eagles, three Overlords and a Clolossus which form my core
unit, always present in my battles.

Well, that's all. See you.

Andrea