[NetEpic ML] Re: Mega Gargant available for trade

From: <james_beadle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:26:57 -0800

I would be very inhterested in trading for your minitures. I have been
playing the warhammer games for quite a while and find that I no longer
have the time to play anymore. I have decided to concentrate on just my
epic collection and get rid of my other minatures, which means that I
have a huge orc and ultramarine army to get rid of with asociated
vehicles. I also have some eldar and Nurgle army forces to get rid of.
I would be willing to call long distance to discuss the trade or would
be willing to email my number to do so.