[NetEpic ML] sqaut mechpriest

From: Axel Michelsen <axelmich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:29:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I reread my squat armylist the other day, and I found
that they have a unit called something like
mechpriest.

I like the unit, but is it not wrong to name a squat
unit something like a priest.
According to my Orc and Squat warlords squats are
natural with machines, and they have a high technology
level.

these things taken into account I think that the sqaut
unit should be renamed, because it makes the squats
look like religous fanatics, which they are not, just
like the imperium.

- Axel

=====