[NetEpic ML] New address

From: Simon Dodds <sdodds_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 12:09:32 +1100
Hello everyone,

Another site has just come to my attention that is worth a look at - Campaign Central http://www.epiccampaigncentral.web.com

The site is concentrating on developing scenarios and campaigns for Epic.� A number of scenarios are already available, but it is planned to start off an online campaign and more scenarios. Another interesting feature is EpiChat, a chatroom for Epic players.� Definitely worth looking at and is one to keep an eye on in the future.

And for once I followed an ad.� For a while I've been wanting to make the address for The EPICentre to be a little simpler, and so now it is - http://netepic.web.com - no, I haven't moved, so all links still work.� This is just a much simpler way to give out the address.

seeya
simon

Simon Dodds
sdodds_at_...
ICQ# 2718201

The EPICentre - the home of NetEpic - http://netepic.web.com

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." Received on Sat Nov 13 1999 - 01:09:32 UTC