[NetEpic ML] Re: Weirdboyz...

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:34:10 +0000

Hi!

Pretty accurate points on all counts. Its far easier to remember the times they
do go than the majority of times they do nothing at all. The price hike was to
avoid the ploy of some players to take many towers to increase the possiblility
of having at least one tower fully loaded.

Funnily enough where the tower excels the most in netepic is in a AA role where
on a good day it can vaporize whole detachments of flyers. They are still
dangerous but just less available.

Peter