[NetEpic ML] Re: Buying stuff

From: James Beadle <james_beadle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:17:29 -0800

Hello folks,

   To all those who were interested in trading stuff with me, here is a
short list of what I am looking for. I have all the basic units for all the
armies in large quantities, what I need are the "high profile" hard to get
items.

Orcs

Old Style Gargants (no slashers, I have those)
Mechboy Dragstas
Orc Flyers
Orc Anti - Aircraft
Rolling Fortresses

Marines

Thunderhawks (I prefer the newer models to the older ones)
Imperialis Titian (I have old style Warlords I could trade off)
Any Flyers
AA Guns

Eldar

The Small Eldar Titians (I have six phantoms and the Pychic titain)
Wave Serpents
Prism Tanks
Doom Weavers
Possibly three Tempests
Any Flyers
AA Guns

I Guard

Hellbore
Mole
Termites
Capitol Imperialis
Any FLyers
AA guns

Squats
Leviathan
Colossus (Is that the huge artillery? thats what I'm looking for)
Air Baloons (armored)