Re: [NetEpic ML] Models in the pipeline

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:08:59 -0400

Hi!

They used to have pics on the GZG website but they aren't there anymore
(wonder where they went?). I've looked around and could find any on a
quick search. If you can wait I can take a couple of pics of what I have
on Sunday. I particularly like their non-power armor infnatry they have
an irrgeular look that would be excellent for a PDF force. The vehicles
I'm not too crazy about, but the infantry are pretty good. I saw a
picture of the Kra'vak ones and they'd make excellent tau figs.

Peter