Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark eldar revision part 1 (long)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:51:04 -0400

Hi!

While I dont mind special rules and such, I am very loathe to give an
infantry stand this ability of needing -1 weapons. While many units have
kick ass abilities they still may be slain with regular fire with no
modifiers. Of course you can always test it, but remember that such a
unit is immune to fire UNLESS there is a unit capable of -1 fire close
by. Given the right circumstances this could be extremely unbalancing.

By the way people please trim the post this one is getting too long and
consuming too much byte space.

Peter