[NetEpic ML] Terminators

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:17:12 -0800

Hello Group!

I love Terminators, but rarely use them because
they are so expensive, and die to ranged weapens
so easily. I'd love to put them in Thunder Hawks,
but don't want to give up the Landraiders.

Of course one option is to pair them up with
a medic. But what I would really like is to have
thier saves improved to 3+ vs. infantry, half
against vehiciles , with a never to go beyond
6 fixed saving throw. Tzeentch's idea, as I understand
it.

Examples:

Dark Reaper hits 4+, -1 save Terminator saves on 4+.
Cultist hits 5+, -0 save Terminator saves on 3+.
Ork Nobz hits 5+, -2 save Terminator saves on 5+.

Squat Landraider hits 5+, -2 save Terminator saves on fixed 6.
Gibletgrinda hits 5+, -1 save Terminator saves on a 6.
Wartrack hits 5+, -0 save Terminator saves on a 5.
Titan Plasma Destructor 3+, -6 save Terminator saves on a fixed 6!

I think this better represents the awsome armor of the Terminator!

Dave