[NetEpic ML] Re: Terminators

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:59:11 -0500

I also like the idea of Terminators quite a bit. My first Games Workshop
game was Space Hulk. Terminators are a really nice choice if you are going
to be exploring some tunnels or the tight corridors of a space hulk.
Terminators are probably not a good choice for a large scale battle. They
are not very agile nor can they take advantage of the small holes or folds
in the ground that most infantry take advantage of for cover. Let's face
it, Terminators are still just infantry with fancy suits, they are not
Tanks. Big bore, high energy weapons kill Terminators as easily as they do
Imperial Guardsmen. Most of the fluff concerning Terminators also mention
much the same thing, Terminators = tight quarter fighting, not large scale
battles.

How should we have Space Marine Devastators affect Terminators? Space
Marine Devestators can be equiped with four LasCannons just like a
LandRaider has.

Brian A. Evans