[NetEpic ML] Re: What exactly are Squats?

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:38:10 -0500

Squats are like Dwarves in Fantasy. Squats:

Have tons of Firepower.
Slow as molasses
Rarely Break
Very Expensive

Squats were once human. They settled on high gravity worlds and were
separated from the Imperium of Man by warp storms for many millennium. They
have now developed their own culture, technology and short stature. In
effect, they can be thought of as a separate race from humans.

Brian A. Evans