Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator Titan and Warmonger Titan

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:01:15 -0400

Hi!

Welcome to the group, all files are in the files section of the main Net
epic page at:

The Imperator, Mega gargant and Warmonger templates and files are at:

Feel free to look around the files section there is a lot of stuff there.

Our official website at www.netepic.org has the most updated rules and
the new Net Epic army cards for download.

Enjoy!
Peter