RE: [NetEpic ML] Night Fight!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:34:17 +0300

You can't attack what you haven't spotted; and to spot the target has to be
within spotting range or fired (or both, although in this case the firing
doesn't matter since you could see the target anyway).

> Also would even direct barrages still be that
> accurate, perhaps a
> d6 scatter?

You can't fire even direct barrages further than the spotting distance, so I
wouldn't penalize them any further. BTW I just noticed that if the IG
vehicle spotting range is 40cm then Bombard can't fire directly at all...
<evil grin>

> You could give the DE a better spotting range than all other
> armies and
> make them pretty deadly in those scenarios.

Yep, I think that would be it.