RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau units/stats

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 04:43:09

My take on all of this is that we can't really do much stat or rule wise
until there have been a few battles with the 40K version to find out how the
army actually feels when it is in play. The way that the Imperial Guard
plays and 'feels' different to say, the Orks (as an extreme example). That
way the units can reflect their capabilities and weaknesses that they have
in Epic and maybe sesign the larger scale support stuff and BFG (No, not
Battle Fleet Gothic for all the Non-DOOM players out there) they would have
in Epic scale.

Oh how I wish it was still the way it was in AT I & Space Marine I when it
was just inches to cm and everything stayed just about the same.

My 1 Credits worth
Darryl Hilbig