RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau units/stats

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:50:37 +0200

Hi Kelvin,

So for minis we have

UNSC Hardsuit infantry = TAU fire Warriors/Pathfinders
Kra'Vak infantry = Kroot Warriors
NSL Powersuit infantry = Stealth Armour
I Suggest the Poruzh heavy grav tank as a model for both the Hammerhead and
Devilfish.
http://www.gtns.net/gzg/images/dsm-116.jpg

As for the name of the Rail Gun version how about Hammerhead MKI and MKII.
However, I'd rader give it another name than HAmmerhead MKII, what about
Tiger Shark (Keeping in mind that the Hammerhead is also a shark)

As for the Crisis and broadside battlesuit, I have some Hound Dog walkers, I
thinke these are a bit to large for the battlesuits, they should be just a
bit larger than the normal infantry stand. Is there any GZG walker a bit
smaller than the Hound Dog and slightly larger
than the NSL Power Suit?

I Guess all these could be easily obtained from Eureka Miniatures, one of
the better mini dealer sites I've seen on the web:
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/

The headache is going to find a proxy for the Krootox. This is a gorilla
like monster, walking on all fours, with a heavy rifle strapped between its
shoulders and a Kroot warrior klinging to it's back. So far my best
suggestion would be to use a Khorne Jugger mini!!!! Of course the KROOTOX
could be something entirely different in the NetEpic 40k universe!

Nils