RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau units/stats

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:47:36 +0200

>As for the Crisis and broadside battlesuit, I have some Hound Dog walkers,
>thinke these are a bit to large for the battlesuits, they should be just a
>bit larger than the normal infantry stand. Is there any GZG walker a bit
>smaller than the Hound Dog and slightly larger
>than the NSL Power Suit?

Well, I don't know the names of all the walkers but I think these are the
Hound Dogs you are talking about:
http://www.gzg.com/oldimages/dsm-139.jpg
If so, from what I've seen of the Crisis suits next to the Fire Warriors in
my local GW store, this looks to me to be about the right scale. These
walkers certainly look the part for Epic scale.

Right you are, but these are quite large!!! We use them as necron immortals
(Walkers) and then with one model per stand. However, they are excellent
minis!!!!!!! And in character!!!! You can use the ones with the heavy
weapons as Broadsides and the regular ones as Crisis. Use 2 or 3 models per
stand!

>The headache is going to find a proxy for the Krootox. This is a gorilla
>like monster, walking on all fours, with a heavy rifle strapped between its
>shoulders and a Kroot warrior klinging to it's back. So far my best
>suggestion would be to use a Khorne Jugger mini!!!! Of course the KROOTOX
>could be something entirely different in the NetEpic 40k universe!

What about the Kra'Vak riding beast? I've got a pic of it in 25mm scale:
http://www.gzg.com/oldimages/sgk-3.jpg
And I'm pretty sure there is now a Dirtside-scale version of it. I think
that'd fit the bill nicely.

Hmm, YES!!! It would.... Could you check with your friend the retailer,
wheter or not it is avaialble in Dirtside-Scale???

-Kelvin....

"Look, Just give me some Inner Peace
or I'll mop the floor with you!"
-the Immortal Sage, Homer Simpson