RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann Color schemes

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:36:01 +0100

I've found n excellent Necron colour scheme.

First you spray the minis with a black undercoat, then spray them boltgun
metal, use shining gold trimmings and enchanted blue in visors and other
obvious sensor areas.

Rune has used a deep purple for his mechs with a gold trimming, it's
excellent!!!! Gravguard = black, Vanguard = Red and Gold (Samg goes for
vanguard mechs)

Nils