RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: Karlsen, Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:51:12 +0100

Hey! I resent that ;)
My point is, and will always be, that options are good. Im not
saying we should all make uber chars, that would ruin the game.
I'm just saying that options are nice, and restrictions are bad :)
I guess there are alot of people who dont like changes, no matter
what. I personally like change. It's what keeps me interested.
If a change is bad, we drop it. If its good, we keep it. That's
how things should work in my book. The problem is agreing on whether
a change is good or bad. Guess that's what makes politics som damn
hard? :)

Rune