[NetEpic ML] Re: Terminators

From: Marco Croce <marcocroce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:04:24 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:43:29 +0100, Lorenzo Canapicchi wrote:

> "Wilding, Karl" wrote:
> > > terminators need to regain their original
> > > ability: teleportation, but this is only my personal opinion :o)
> >
> > Hit the nail on the head! If you can get the guys into CA, then they
kick
> > butt. You don't want them trudging across an open battlefield, but need
them
> > in some sort of transport, or preferably teleporting in for much
carnage.

> We play using an HR like this: They teleport after the CC phase (so they
> cannnot go directly in CC),each detachment scatter once (2 dice along
> the direction of the arrow) and have Advance Fire Orders.
>
> --
> Lorenzo Canapicchi
> mailto:canapicc_at_...
> mailto:canapi_at_...
>
> Personal Page:
> http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~canapicc
If I don�t make a mistake those are similar to the 1st edition rules but
it�s missing the pportunity to lose them in the warp.(Ithink it was someting
with the same number on both dice or something similar)
It �s only to balance if you can teleport them without any problem they
became too strong (I think)

Marco