[NetEpic ML] Re: Terminators

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:00:22 +0100

Marco Croce wrote:
> If I don�t make a mistake those are similar to the 1st edition rules but
> it�s missing the pportunity to lose them in the warp.(Ithink it was someting
> with the same number on both dice or something similar)
> It �s only to balance if you can teleport them without any problem they
> became too strong (I think)

I don't know 1st edition rules, but anyway consider that they never
charge when deployed and they're subject to the enemy advance fire
(every player not completly dumb place some detachment on advance for
cover), maybe a double 6 can be useful to represent something similar to
be engulfed in the warp.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...