Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Netepic Background

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:05:47 -0500

The ogre stuff I would use for an "ancient" army list for Humans (not
necessarily Imperial). Thinking about the Emperor fluff (Praise his
name!), there was a bit where the Earth was in the throws of a civil war,
while isolated in the warp. There was mention of epic clashes with
massive machines and millions of men. the presumption had been that
these were Titans (or knights), while they could easily have been
Battlemechs or Ogres. I like the idea of them being Ogres, having bought
the boxed mini sets. 8)

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein