RE: [NetEpic ML] Ogres (was: Re: Netepic Background)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:34:03 +0200

One way is to calculate the cost of weapons and then add some value
representing the chassis and do some playtesting. The Mk V has about as much
firepower as an Imperator titan and is very hard to kill. The Ogres don't
have void shields but they don't have vulnerable legs either, move and fire
as command units, are immune to non physical psychichs and can make an
unrestricted number of turns, so I'd say that the mk V - VI chassis should
cost at least as much as a Great Gargant chassis and the mk III - IV chassis
should cost about as much as a Slasha Gargant chassis.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.