[NetEpic ML] Re: Terminators

From: Marco Croce <marcocroce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:10:18 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:00:22 +0100, Lorenzo Canapicchi wrote:

> Marco Croce wrote:
> > If I don�t make a mistake those are similar to the 1st edition rules
but
> > it�s missing the pportunity to lose them in the warp.(Ithink it was
someting
> > with the same number on both dice or something similar)
> > It �s only to balance if you can teleport them without any problem they
> > became too strong (I think)
>
> I don't know 1st edition rules, but anyway consider that they never
> charge when deployed and they're subject to the enemy advance fire
> (every player not completly dumb place some detachment on advance for
> cover), maybe a double 6 can be useful to represent something similar to
> be engulfed in the warp.
>
> --
> Lorenzo Canapicchi
> mailto:canapicc_at_...
> mailto:canapi_at_...
>
> Personal Page:
> http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~canapicc

> eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/
If I remember the original rule was:if you make a double you will lose that
number of stand (es double 1 mean that you lose 1 terminator stand and so
on)so you have 1/6 possibility of lose stands but only 1/12 possibility
(double 4-5-6) to lose all of them,but in those rules for the point you did
not have the land raiders.
Marco