[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:08:23 +1100

At 06:24 PM 11/30/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>can someone tell me how the bell work in the plague tower daemon/pretorian
>engine?
>I dind't find any rule for it and in the damage table the only description
>is "if the save is failed the bell is destroyed"???
>Can someone give me some hints about the tower and its usefulness?

The bell has absolutely no effect whatsoever. It just looks good on the
mini and when it is destroyed, it gives your opponent the opportunity to go
"DONG!" when they scrag it.

The Plague Tower is a way of getting some fairly good firepower, great
transport ability and another Nurgle daemon engine that is more useful than
a Great Unclean One (which is horendously slow). You ca carry a lot of
troops with them and the troops inside are pretty safe (cause the tower is
tough and cause they can escape from it if it goes down). Plus it can
carry lesser and greater daemons. Just load 'em up and send 'em in. Don't
First Fire with them, keep them moving until they are empty, then use them
for supporting fire.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."