[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:25:28 +0000

Hi!

Heheh, you have found one of those misfirtunate carry overs from the original
version. the bell technically does nothing and shouldn't even be on the damage
table. Of course you can always create some effect for it.

Its uses are limited. It does count as a greater demon so it has some uses
there. The best thing it has is that it can carry troops and a greater demon
which in the cae of nurgle is good since the great unclean one moves very
slow.

Its capacity to spread the plague is also very good especially under neepic
rules where the plague is more useful.

It also provides some firepower, but it is short range.

Peter