[NetEpic ML] Re: Damage Rolls

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:21:56 +0000

Hi!

If you use the alternate and optional tables for super heavies you may
add the weapons damage bonus to it. For example the volcano cannons
bonus is applied to titan damage tables but also superheavy damage
tables of any type.

As far as the rules go, a command unit who charges into close compnay
(meaning we was the one who moved into close combat), does not get fire
fire priviledges. If it is charges (meaning it received the charge) then
it can first fire.

Your house rule sounds pretty good, since it assumes vehicles have a
more stable platform in which to do this than infantry.

Peter