Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Epic in Poland

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:47:58 -0500

Hi,

In Turkey we are 4 people playing netepic from the first days of
netepic. Till this summer we were playing every weekend. But now it
became once a month. Anyway we like netepic, and love to have fun
while playing. I guess this is what the games are for.

Mete

-->and another nation is heard from! Hey, as long as every one is having
fun, that's the important thing. I agree completely with Jyrki on this
(as I often find myself doing for some strange reason). anything beyond
having fun is secondary.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein