Naming Titans (Curiosity Question)

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:55:55

I was sitting here last night reading all those wonderful answers to the
Taliban Jokes fiasco and wondered what would these people call their
Titans/Gasrgants/ Praetorians or whatever.

My thinking on this is that it might indicate how much people role play the
armies that they are using at that time to get into the game.

My Orc Gargants are the only ones I have named to date as they are the only
ones that are permanently set up. I have had them for nigh on 10years from
when I got the first ones to 2 years when I made the last one.

They are as follows:

Gargant: The Merry Mangla
Gargant: The 'Oomie 'Urta
Gargant: Da Punisha

Mega Gargant: Da Maskerator
Mega Gargant: Panzie Punta

Slasha Gargant: Mini Mangla
Slasha Gargant: Rippa Rita
Slasha Gargant: Gothic Paintjob - "giving machines names? very unorky!"
Slasha Gargant (yet to be constructed): Whippa Snippa

For your consideration,
Darryl H