RE: [NetEpic ML] Naming Titans (Curiosity Question)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:30:36 +0200

[snip]

My (incomplete) detachment of titan legion "Fireswords" is named as follows:

Task Force Cleansing Flame
Command titan (Imperator):
Nemesis (Princeps Centurius Bayerlein)

Battlegroup 1 (Warlord)
Executioner (Princeps Seniores Thrawn)
Nightmare (Princeps Aurelius)
Demolisher (Princeps Horatius)

Battlegroup 2 (Warlord)
Foe Hammer (Princeps Seniores Auchinlek)
Xenocide (Princeps Glosterman)
Mortificator (Princeps Crenshaw)

Battlegroup 3 (Reaver)
Vigilant (Princeps Seniores von Hammer)
Cleanser (Princeps Kane)
Reaper (Princeps Kretschmer)

Scout group 1 (Warhounds)
Wolf (Princeps Steiner)
Bloodhound (Princeps Hartmann)

Scout group 2 (Warhounds)
Hunter (Princeps Marseille)
Puma (Princeps Nowtony)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.