RE: [NetEpic ML] Naming Titans (Curiosity Question)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:21:05 +0200

Nope, never played a battle that big. Besides, Warlord battlegroup 2 and
scout group 2 are unpainted.

However, my task force is small when compared to Peter's titan force. IIRC
he has over a dozen Warlords alone; he could field a whole legion at once.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.