RE: [NetEpic ML] Combining Empire forces

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:06:04 +0200

Strictly by the rules, they can't be combined unless you're using the
"allies" optional rule. Personally I think it's a matter of preference; some
people are strongly against it while others are for it. Myself, I don't
acknowledge the existence of tech-guard, to me they're just mechanized IG.
So if your opponents do not have any problem with allies go right ahead.

> Thanks,
> Mike Burton

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.