[NetEpic ML] Re: Hi

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:13:08 -0800

> Occasionally we will talk about "Heresy", an evolution of the NetEpic
rules
> conceived by Peter Ramos and Kenneth Peters (aka Tzeench). It is the next
> generation of Epic rules. For a copy of the Heresy rules, you need to
> contact Peter directly.

Actually I try to keep the latest Heresy revision on my website.... The new
army lists are not on there yet but they will soon.

> We DO NOT talk about Epic40,000. It is the Dark Side of Epic. Long may
> its soul burn in the fiery pits of Oblivion.

It's not quite THAT bad though if you try and play an actual "epic" battle
the rules VERY quickly show their problems. It's a great skirmish system and
a terrible strategic one, and a fair tactical one...

Gimme Heresy any day!

Kenneth
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/