Re: [NetEpic ML] Combining Empire forces (long) II

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:35:17

>From: "Albert Farr� Benet" <cibernyam_at_...>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Darryl Hilbig" <darrylhilbig_at_...>
>To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
>Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 4:47 PM
>Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Combining Empire forces
>Albert

(Kerrunch) (my lingo for total devestation of a lot of posted text)

> > Darryl H

Thank you, you have answered my query in detail and find I am in full
agreeance (is that a word?) with your way of campaigning.

I myself prefer a map campaign, one set of rules I have massaged is based on
any map that uses a grid of any sort, be it hez or square.

It was set up with the previous edition of Space Marine (or v3 NetEpic)in
mind and gets pretty detailed. Real nuts and bolts stuff compared tp the GW
style of Campaigning. The Imperium is treated as one force list and Chaos
is a mirror of it with daemons and such coming out of the Chaos Marine
Allowance. Conservation of units is important as well as holding the
battlefield after a conflict as you get the chance to:

a. deny the enemy recovery of his units; and
b. improve the chances of recovering your own.

It is a word97 .doc file. If you are interested I try and post it to the
shsare file area (I have downloaded from t never uploaded to it.

Darryl H