RE: [NetEpic ML] Ogre Update

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:20:42 +0200

I don't drink vodka; IMO it's like drinking antiseptic. At least the smell
is exactly the same. Actually, I didn't write the special rules. The damage
rules for MkI and II and many of the templates were made by me. The list is
a draft and will probably change many times.

So yes, it is for real and yes it needs some heavy playtesting. And the
units _will_ cost a fortune.

> Nils

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.